EIGHT START-UPS HONORED WITH SPIN-OFF AWARD 2021
At ATEC 2021, eight start-ups with roots in RWTH Aachen Unviersity were presented with the Spin-off Award
As the only official award for outstanding spin-offs from the university, the Spin-off Award is a quality label for the winning teams, allowing them to promote their business with reference to its scientific origins in RWTH Aachen University. The label has supported past winners in gaining credibility among investors and attracting new customers. At the same time, the successful teams serve as role models for future entrepreneurs and ambassadors for the technology and innovation location Aachen.
The winners of the Spin-off Award 2021 represent the wide range of excellent research disciplines at RWTH Aachen University, including battery technology, augmented reality, manufacturing services, mathematical optimisation, metal-cutting manufacturing, mobility data analytics, business process mining, and recycling in e-mobility. We are proud to have such a strong and diverse field of start-ups represent the RWTH start-up ecosystem far beyond its borders. Congratulations to the winners and all the best for your future endeavors!
- ACCURE Battery Ingelligence GmbH: Empowering batteries for 21st century industries: ACCURE Battery Intelligence offers a cloud platform for data analytics to understand and improve the safety, reliability and lifetime of batteries.
- cityscaper GmbH: Visualizing scenarios and projects in 3D models: cityscaper provides city administrations with an Augmented Reality app to facilitate the exchange with citizens on architectural, urban, housing and infrastructure plans.
- Evolute CX GmbH: Ensuring direct communication between industry and craftspeople: Evolute CX created a product feedback and service app for the manufacturing industry to improve service, product development, and customer satisfaction.
- gapzero GmbH: Revolutionizing decision-making through intelligent software: gapzero offers mathematical optimization and data-driven analytics tools that allow automatic problem-solving and ensure optimal use of data.
- gemineers GmbH: Accelerating the digitization of the metal-cutting manufacturing industry: gemineers developed a platform that collects, interprets, and evaluates information within the manufacturing system to allow data-driven quality assurance.
- MIA map intelligence agency UG (haftungsbeschränkt): Enhancing the understanding of mobility through data analytics: MIA map intelligence agency provides mobility companies and city governments with a data analytics platform to ensure optimal use of data, facilitate decision-making, and simplify planning.
- ProcessM UG: Driving intelligent and accurate actions based on process mining and business intelligence: ProcessM offers a business process mining tool that provides companies with profound insights regarding strategic goals and operational plans.
- Voltfang GmbH: Redefining e-mobility through second-life use of batteries: Voltfang offers an efficient, economical and comprehensive recycling method for discarded batteries from electric vehicles to reduce the ecological footprint caused by the production of new batteries.