Co-founder (AI Software Developer)
Co-founder (AI Software Developer) - Germany
Are you fanatic about Drones and Aerospace Industry? Do you want to become a part of future Innovative Drone Company? Then Join us.
We are the Infinity Flyer an early stage startup currently looking for a Co-founder (AI Software Developer) who will help to improve and implement new ideas and techniques into the startup.
- As a Startup Cofounder, you are proactive in all kind of decision making, out of the box thinking and present & future development of project.
- Development of an AI Camera based Traffic & Obstacle Detection (Sense & Avoid) algorithm
- Validation & Testing of the AI algorithm
- Development of the algorithm and SW Interface
- 2+ years of professional experience/project experience in developing machine learning / AI algorithms or a comparable PhD in AI field in combination with practical experience
- Any freshly graduate student or currently studying in last semester of studies who really want to start a career on an early stage startup can also apply.
- Validation & Certification experience
- Sense & Avoid systems already developed in the aerospace/automotive field
- Camera based recognition experience
- Good knowledge & experience with Pytorch Tensorflow
- Good knowledge & experience with C/C++, Python.
- Native German Speaker and Fluent in English
What you bring as a perfect candidate:
- As a co-founder, You are highly motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about startup
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
- Ready to learn and adapt new technologies and latest standards.
What we’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas.
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work.
- Company Equity Shares
If you think, you are the perfect candidate for the position then kindly send your CV to email@example.com or contact +49 15168785060.
We will get back to you as early as possible for further discussion.
All the Best!!