Interested in building a company from scratch?
Passionate about transforming the space of recruiting and creating an innovative B2B services platform?
I'm looking for a co-founder/COO (M/W/D) - With a background in open innovation OR HR/Recruiting
Hiroi is a start-up (not yet incorporated) that innovates in the intersection of open innovation crowdsourcing and recruiting. We set out to re-think the current state of evaluation methodology toward a more practical and applicable approach factoring in great ideas and creativity usually absent from common CVs and selection methods. We believe in the power of our solution to help organizations better manage the changes ahead and to continuously innovate with the best people at hand. Our core services are centered around 3 pillars: Challenge design services, our web-based platform and evaluation services. I am currently looking for two cofounders
to work on the platform creation and a successful market entry strategy.
- Building up the company together with the CEO. This entails all aspects of working at a startup and spans across strategic and operational responsibilities
- Define and implement business strategies that lead to a sustainable growth path
- Fine-tune our challenge design processes and adapt open innovation challenges to the field of recruiting
- Continuously expand our service offering across different recruiting stages and processes
- Sell potential customers on our new approach and drive sales across a wide range of industries
- Manage stakeholder relationships
- Establish our company at the forefront of innovation in the human resources field and participate in marketing initiatives to achieve that goal
- Work on funding possibilities and represent our company in front of investors, customers and at events
- Test and validate our processes and systems iteratively with advisors and customers
- You have experience in either: Open innovation/innovation management or Human resources, preferably in recruiting or Consulting
- You love complex challenges and are able to quickly adapt to new circumstances and requirements
- You love to work with HR professionals to tackle the underlying business challenges their organizations are hiring for, you are curious and able to ask a lot of questions across different functional fields of practice
- You continuously motivate yourself and the ones around you
- You are able to work in a structured way and are focused on delivering high-quality results
- You are not picky about the work you do and able to deliver on tasks across a range of different functions
- You are passionate about digital business models and always on the forefront of innovation
- You take ownership and responsibility and are able to learn fast from your mistakes
- You embrace transparency, clear communication and feedback
General Information about the Role:
This is an opportunity to build a company from the ground up and therefore a position without a fixed salary. We will work on funding opportunities together and equity stakes will be negotiated accordingly. The role will be primarily remote as our business model centers around a digital platform. Therefore, your place of residence is not restricted to any geographical area. You can read more about our business model on our website: www.hiroi.io. The entrance date is flexible, but the sooner the better. Part time work will be
possible until major milestones are reached.
More information can be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D12SwqKJ4ZUuc7-rKV37TDzivFoJNr7G/view?usp=sharing
Interested? Send me an email and your resume via email@example.com