Senior Manager Solutions Engineering Mobile
Zync is the first software-only mobility brand to be built from the inside-out.
We believe that the interior experience will be the primary differentiator among competitive offerings and consumers will choose the product that delivers the best experience. Reimagining the in-car experience for the age of electric vehicles and autonomous vehicles, Zync works with leading automakers, technology, and entertainment partners to deliver on that promise.
Zync is recruiting for a (Sr.) Manager, Solutions Engineering, Mobile to be located in the Munich area. Closely collaborating with both the CTO and the VP Strategic Partnerships, this role will deliver the technical win with new B2B prospects. The successful leader in this role will drive the technical pre-sales relationship, propose tailored architectures, demonstrate the product, and offer creative engineering solutions to address customer requirements and wishes.
- Lead Proof-of-Concept and Pilot activities with premium B2B prospects
- Manage technical interface between customers and central solutions team
- Define target-state architecture for prospects and support central solutions team with architectural specification across the stack incl. some coding
- Advise Business Development and Sales on platform/product requirements
- Help customers transition into post-sales operational and technical support
- Generate content for the above to support sales and marketing activities
Qualifications and personal attributes
- Entrepreneurial can-do attitude to strategize and plan for deal success
- 3+ years of pre-sales experience as a creative problem-solver
- Skilled relationship builder and communicator being comfortable sketching out API flows with customer software engineers or pitching to executives
- Strong technical background to be self-sufficient on platform technologies with experience in at least one the following areas:
- Backend (Python, AWS), mobile development (iOS, Android), building with REST APIs
- Experience in at least one major vertical e.g. automotive, mobility is a plus
- Excellent spoken English and German with previous international exposure