SECOND ROUND OF START-UPS HONORED WITH SPIN-OFF AWARD 2022
At the Demo Day of the Fall Batch 2022 of our RWTH Incubation Program, the second round of start-ups with roots in RWTH Aachen Unviersity were presented with the Spin-off Award 2022.
As the only official award for outstanding spin-offs from the university, the Spin-off Award is a quality label for the winning teams, allowing them to promote their business with reference to its scientific origins in RWTH Aachen University. The label has supported past winners in gaining credibility among investors and attracting new customers. At the same time, the successful teams serve as role models for future entrepreneurs and ambassadors for the technology and innovation location Aachen.
The second set of winners of the Spin-off Award 2022 represent the wide range of excellent research disciplines at RWTH Aachen University. We are proud to have such a strong and diverse field of start-ups represent the RWTH start-up ecosystem far beyond its borders. Congratulations to the winners and all the best for your future endeavors!
- Artificient Mobility Intelligence: Making mobility smarter, greener and safer: Artificient Mobility Intelligence offers an AI-powered Smart Driving App that helps car insurance and fleet companies to evaluate more than 20 categories of driving data.
- cylib: Ensuring a holistic battery recycling process: cylib’s patent-pending end-to-end process recovers all valuable metals and other components of an EV battery, thus saving resources like lithium and graphite and reducing CO2 emissions.
- Elevear: Restoring natural hearing and creating a great audio experience: Elevear’s Occlear technology tackles the occlusion effect of headphones and hearing aids with the help of intelligent audio algorithms.
- Inzipio: Enabling surgeons to plan complex, patient-individual operations: Inzipio has developed a web-based, AI-powered software allowing surgeons to automatically plan operations in a fast, independent, cost-saving and accurate way.
- MachineWare: Enabling the setup of fast, resilient and efficient software: MachineWare has developed a high-speed simulator for novel microprocessors, allowing customers to not only save simulation time for software verification but also reduce the energy spent on simulation servers.
- nPro Energy: Facilitating a fast and efficient energy and heat transformation: nPro Energy offers a new planning software to calculate and simulate energy supply systems on the neighborhood and building level.
The application phase for the first round of the Spin-off Award 2023 will start in early spring.