SPIN-OFF AWARD 2023 - ROUND 2
Five outstanding start-ups honored with the Spin-off Award 2023
At the Demo Day of the Fall Batch 2023 of our RWTH Incubation Program, the second round of start-ups with roots in RWTH Aachen Unviersity were presented with the RWTH Spin-off Award. As the only official award for outstanding spin-offs from the university, the Spin-off Award is a quality label for the winning teams, allowing them to promote their business with reference to its scientific origins in RWTH Aachen University. The label has supported past winners in gaining credibility among investors and attracting new customers. At the same time, the successful teams serve as role models for future entrepreneurs and ambassadors for the technology and innovation location Aachen.
The second set of winners of the Spin-off Award 2023 represent the wide range of excellent research disciplines at RWTH Aachen University. We are proud to have such a strong and diverse field of start-ups represent the RWTH start-up ecosystem far beyond its borders. Congratulations to the winners and all the best for your future endeavors!
- Alpamayo Intelligent Quality Solutions: Rethinking predictive maintenance systems: Alpamayo Intelligent Quality Solutions makes best-in-class technology highly accessible for machine manufacturers, enabling them to use integrated condition and process monitoring, strengthen customer relationships and open up new business models in after-sales.
- ARQUE Systems: Unlocking the disruptive potential of spin qubits for quantum computing: ARQUE Systems develops a highly scalable qubit architecture to address key challenges in the wiring and control of qubits required for broad quantum advantage on real-world problems.
- Circonomit: Revolutionizing the collection and processing of environmental data for products and production lines: Circonomit offers a decision intelligence software that enables industrial companies to build traceable environmental data sets ten times faster through a visually guided data toolbox.
- Sequantrix: Pioneering the development of therapies for fibrosis in the kidney and bone marrow: Sequantrix utilizes one of the world's largest human multimodal single-cell databases in the field of fibrotic diseases to systematically discover novel anti-fibrotic targets using AI methods and validate them using novel three-dimensional disease models.
- SparePartsNow: Optimizing the industrial spare parts procurement process: SparePartsNow offers a platform for the B2B spare parts sector, allowing suppliers and manufacturers to sell their components directly to industrial customers.
The application phase for the first round of the Spin-off Award 2024 will start in early spring.