To provide a practical introduction to the most important topics related to setting up a business.
For more than 10 years, the RWTH Innovation Entrepreneurship Center has been organising a bootcamp for founders alternately in the premises of the Sparkasse and the IHK Aachen. To date, over 1000 participants have participated in this 5-day compact seminar. More than 100 start-ups with interesting business ideas have emerged from the last 10 bootcamp sessions alone.
In the founders' bootcamp week we offer you:
- Exclusive information on setting up a business: lectures with excellent speakers from science and the field, including extensive material on all start-up topics (e.g. financing, marketing, personnel & legal matters)
- Discussion of ideas with business angels and other founders: Present your business idea to potential investors and discuss it with other founders and the experienced staff of the RWTH Innovation Entrepreneurship Center
- Business Model Generation Workshop: Work out your business idea in small groups under the guidance of staff from the RWTH Innovation Entrepreneurship Center
- Business Model Robustness Check: How stable is your idea? Find the weak points in your business idea and eliminate them right from the start
- Improvement of soft skills: short presentation of your business idea (elevator pitch) to a jury
- Expansion of your network: On the Entrepreneurship Evening you will meet founders from the region, staff of the RWTH Innovation Entrepreneurship Center, investors and other exciting people from the start-up environment.
You are fundamentally interested in entrepreneurship, founding your own start-up or working in a young company.
There are no additional costs apart from the ticket price.
The event is held in German.
A business idea of your own is not(!) a prerequisite for participation. However, if you already have an idea, you will benefit directly from feedback on the Elevator Pitch and the Business Model Workshop. Your idea will be protected by a confidentiality agreement between the participants.
2x a year in spring and fall by the RWTH Innovation Entrepreneurship Center in cooperation with Sparkasse Aachen and IHK Aachen.
Questions? Contact us here via E-Mail.
You can find more events on collæb.